Life is full of challenges that each one of us faces in our daily life. Sometimes struggling with ups and downs make us low at that moment a little motivation can really help. I feel that reading these quotes may allow us to push that low, depressed feeling out of the way and value ourselves more than anything in this world. These quotes give us a reminder that things are not going to be the same for long and will get better and you can get through this situation soon.
In this busy world, where everyone has their own problems. Sometimes we are not able to share our problems with others just because we don’t want anyone to be judgemental. We don’t expect any solution to your problems we just want them to listen over and over again. The depressed person tends to withdraw from others and isolate themselves. Talking about myself recently I was passing through tough times in my life and was feeling very alone I don’t like to talk to anyone at that time I started reading these quotes and you won’t believe it made me feel really better. I felt that I am not alone in who is passing through this. there are many of us who are facing many challenges in our daily life may be problems in our personal, professional, marriage, children, friends, family, etc.
The only thing that can help at that moment is self-help and self-care as much as you can. When you feel depressed you just think of the person who loves you, the beautiful time you have passed with each other that really matters at that particular time. those beautiful memories will help to heal your present problems. Today I am going to share some motivational quotes which really worked for me in my tough times and always cheer me up when I’m feeling down.
1. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “ I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have come across my strength.”
– Alex Elle
3. “If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.”
– Fred Rogers
4. “Owning your story is the bravest thing you’ll ever do.”
– Brene Brown
5. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”
– Conrad Hilton
7. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
8. “I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.”
9. “All you have to do is to pay attention; lessons always arrive when you are ready, and if you can read the signs, you will learn everything you need to know in order to take the next step.”
– Paulo Coelho, The zahir
10. “ When the finish line seems too far away, remember how you felt when you were back at the starting line. Regain the motivation to recharge your momentum.”
– Toni Sorenson
11. “If you don’t take the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you don’t want.”
– Kevin Ngo
12. “You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are impressively awesome.”
– Karen Salmansohn
13. “It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.”
– Robert Benchley
14. “I never listen to what people tell me and I can’t read. The only way I know what is right and wrong is the way I feel about things. If I feel bad, it’s wrong. If I feel good, it’s right.
– Betty smith
15. “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change.”
I hope you find this interesting and do try reading it when you facing a tough time and feeling low it will really be going to help in some way.